FOR CANADIAN RESIDENTS & CANADIAN PASSPORT HOLDER
To minimize the risk of delay or refusal of your visa application, we strongly recommend you to apply visa through our visa service center.
1) Prepare the following required documents:
A. Original Passport (valid for at least 6 month from your last day of stay in China, with at least two blank visa pages)
B. 2 Visa Size Passport photos (per Passport)
C. Download, complete on computer, print and signed: Chinese visa application form ***In Section 4, please fill out all fields. If you are visiting relatives, list their name, address in China, phone number, and email address. Incomplete application forms may result in visa refusal and/or delay. If you have Chinese name, please include it.
D. Prepaid return envelope from UPS, Fedex etc.
E. If you are Non-Canadian passport holder, please send in your ORIGINAL Canadian PR Card or Valid Visa for Canada as it is required.
2) Payment: A single money order or personal check for the total amount payable to Bravo holidays Toronto inc. $25 NSF fee will apply if cheque bounced. If you pay by credit card, additional 4%. Surcharge will apply.
3) Submit all documents in person to our office or send all documents by using Fedex, UPS, DHL, Purolator, Priority Mail or Xpresspost to:
BRAVO HOLIDAYS TORONTO INC.
Chinese VISA Application
45 Sheppard Ave E, Unite 511, Toronto, M2Nn5w9
Office Hours: M-F 09:00am to 6:00pm EST.
4) Please make sure to e-mail your account manager the tracking number after you have mailed out the package
Former Chinese citizens applying for Chinese visas with a newly issued/renewed foreign passport for the first time should also provide the original Chinese passport, or photocopies of the foreign passport before renewal with all records of Chinese visas on it.
Foreign Born Child applying for a visa for your child under 8 (included 8 years), who is born outside of China, you must submit your child’s original birth certificate and one of parent’s passport (with PR Card if the parent is not Canadian Citizen)
|Number of Entries and Validation||Regular||Express||Rush||Remark|
|Multiple Entries (10 years)||$170||$270||$370||Regular: 10 working days;
Express: 5 working days;
Rush: 3 working days;
Shipping time not include.
Return shipping: $20 or
$40 for up to 4 passports.
· All fees are in Canadian Dollars and include applicable taxes.
· By using our services, it indicates that you have read and agreed our Terms & Conditions.
· If you are submitting up to 4 Chinese visa applications, you need to pay only one return shipping & handling fee if all passports are returned to the same address. For five or more passports, the return shipping & handling fee is $50.
·Please be advised that final decision on issuing a visa is total discretion of the designated Embassy/ consulate, we are not responsible for any delay caused by unmet requirements or denial of visa by the consulate.
· Our processing and delivery fees are non-refundable.
· We use FedEx or equivalent courier to deliver your documents; therefore, any loss or delays are subject to the rules and policies of the courier solely.